New Policies Due to Pandemic
Update: All employees are fully vaccinated. If you are also fully vaccinated you may resume interactions as recommended by the CDC. We are still not accepting credit cards at this time.
For the safety of the community and to follow current laws & policies of our area we are updating how we operate. We require all clients read and follow the guidelines below. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
- If you or someone in your household are not feeling well and/or you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 please let us know so we can reschedule and keep everyone safe. If an employee is sick or has been exposed we will follow proper CDC guidance and reschedule appointments.
- All employees and clients must wear masks during any interactions.
- Employees will wash their hands between each client and we ask clients to follow CDC hand washing recommendations as well.
- Whenever possible remain a minimum of 6 feet apart.
- In order to have minimum human contact you must bring your dog outside on a leash to your groomer. We will text (or call if you do not have a cell phone) to let you know when we arrive.
- Please do not try to pick up and hand dogs over. If for behavioral/health/safety reasons your dog cannot be leashed please discuss alternatives with your groomer.
- We ask owners to keep a 6 foot distance from the vans whenever possible. We have always disinfected the vans between clients and will continue to do so.
- For the time being we are only accepting payments in cash or check. Please have your payment ready at the end of the appointment when we meet you outside with your dog. We will text (or call if you do not have a cell phone) you to let you know when we are done and remind you of the total so please keep an eye on your phone.
- We will resume giving bows & bandanas to the pups but if you prefer not please just let your groomer know.
For additional information see CDC website and the PA Department of Health flyer for COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Businesses