Now Hiring Experienced Groomers!
Looking for a groomer to join our mobile team in the Central Bucks (Doylestown) area.
- Great consistent clients! Great tips!
- Huge waiting list & freedom with scheduling clients.
- Fixed weekly work schedule.
- Groom uninterrupted (no stopping to answer phones or do walk-ins like in a shop).
- NO DRAMA! Mostly working solo. No fighting for clients. Fellow groomers are great people and we all work well as a team!
- Consistent hourly pay (no struggling with slow seasons).Starting pay $19.25/hour (Just over $40,000 a year when full time). Keep all your tips!
- Regular pay increases and 2 weeks paid vacation/sick leave after the first year.
What my groomers say they love:
“Pretty drives between clients, schedule freedom, good tips, nice loyal clients, and the world’s best boss.” ~Ember
“No push to increase production or sell upgrades like in corporate salons. No corporate overlords and no sales quotas.” ~Andrea
- Full-time preferred (four 10-hour days) but will consider part-time.
- Grooming experience required but mobile experience not. Will train with the vans.
- Please be looking for a long term position.
- Must be reliable and able to work independently as after a trial period you will be working alone the majority of the time.
- Must pass a background check and have a clean driving record.
Duties are typical of pet grooming and include:
- Safe handling and grooming of dogs (cats optional if you are trained and experienced)
- Maintaining a clean work space and grooming equipment
- Providing customer service
- Scheduling clients
- Maintaining customer relationships
Additional duties involved in mobile grooming are small such as:
- Getting gas
- Filling the fresh water tank daily
- Winterizing on freezing days (easy as moving a few levers and adding some antifreeze)
- Other small maintenance duties
If interested feel free to reach out with any questions and send your resume along with photos of your work to SavingGraceGrooming@gmail.com
Please take a look at the website to get a feel for the company and see if you may be a good fit.
We are LGBTQIA+ owned and operated.
All employees must be vaccinated.